Name: Mr. Sajed Habib
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Calgary, Canada
- B.Eng. in Electronics Engineering, Assumption University, Thailand
- Smart Instrumentation & Sensors, Green Technology, Systems Engineering, Human-Machine Interaction
- Sajed Habib and Tussanai Parthornratt, “Students’ Perception of Online Classes and Exams Held During COVID-19 Pandemic: The Engineering Faculty’s Experience at Assumption University”, 2021 6th International STEM Education Conference (iSTEM-Ed), November 9, 2021, page 1-4, doi: 10.1109/iSTEM-Ed52129.2021.9625135,Cholburi, Thailand.
- Sajed Habib and Tussanai Parthornratt, “Anticipated and Actual Challenges Pertaining to Online Delivery of University Courses During COVID-19 Pandemic: The Engineering Faculty’s Experience at Assumption University”, 2020 5th International STEM Education Conference (iSTEM-Ed), November 4 – 6, 2020, page 5-8, doi: 10.1109/iSTEM-Ed50324.2020.9332726 , Huahin, Thailand.
- Sajed Habib, “Training Undergraduate Engineering Students in Robotics and Automation through Model-Based Design Training: A Case Study at Assumption University of Thailand”, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Educational and Pedagogical Sciences, 14(2), 122 – 126. Open Science Index 0.4, January, 2020.